Castes, Races and Tribes
- The people of India by J D Anderson 1913.
- Races of Afghanistan by H. W. Bellew 1880.
- Hindu Castes and Sects by J N Bhattacharya 1896.
- Tribes of the hindu Kush by J. Biddulph 1880.
- Rajputs by A. H. Bingley 1898.
- Brahman by A. H. Bingley 1897.
- Dogras by A. H. Bingley 1899.
- Primitives of the Nilgiris by J. W. Breeks 1873.
- Chamars by C. W. Briggs 1920.
- Natives of the Northern India by W. Crooke 1907.
- Descriptive Ethnology of Bengal by E. T. Dalton 1872.
- Baloch Race by M. L. Dames 1904.
- Kacharis by S. Endle 1911.
- Handbook of Sikhs by R. W. Falcon 1896.
- Kachins by C. Gilhodes 1922.
- Oraons and Mundas by A. Grignard 1909.
- Khasis by P. R. T. Gurdon 1914.
- Angami Nagas by J. H. Hutton 1921.
- Account of the Gypsies of India by D. Macritchie 1886.
- Wild Races of South-Eastern India by T. H. Lewin 1870.
- Hindu Chronology and Antediluvian History by S. R. Bosanquet 1880.
- Carnatic Chronology by C. P. Brown 1863.
- Elements of the Jewish and Muhammadan Calendars by S. B. Burnaby 1901.
- Arakanese Calendar 1820-1918 by Hoon Chan 1907.
- Book of Indian Eras by A Cunningham 1883.
- Kala Sankalita by John Warren 1825.
- Coins of the Indo-Scythians by A. Cunningham 1888.
- Coins of Ancient India from the Earliest Times to
the 7th century by A. Cunningham 1891.
- Coins of Southern India by W. Elliott 1886.
- Coins of Haidar Ali and Tipu Sultan by J. R.
- Catalogue of the coins of the Indian Museum by C. J.
- Notes on the Monetary System of Ancient Kashmir by
M. A. Stein 1899.
- Early Sassanian Inscriptions, Seals and Coins by E.
- Useful Tables of coins, weights and measures of
British India 1879.
- Currencies of the Hindu States of Rajputana by W. W.
- Notes on the Mint-Towns and Coins of the Mohammedans
by E. Leggett 1885..
Archaeology and Architecture
- Ruins of Nalanda Monasteries at Burgaon by A. M.
- Catalogue of prehistoric antiquities in the Indian
- Rock Temples of Elephanta or Gharapuri by J. Burgess
- Report on the Antiquities of Kathiawad & Kachh by J.
- Report on the Buddhist Cave Temples and their
Inscriptions by Jas Burgess 1883.
- On the Muhammadan Architecture of Bharoch, Cambay,
Dholka, Champanir and Mahamudabad in Gujarat by Jas
- Descriptive and historical papers relating to the
seven Pagodas on the Coromandel Coast by M. W. Carr
- Memorandum on Ancient Documents in Eusofzai by H. H.
- Chalukyan Architecture of the Kanarese Districts by
Henry Cousens 1926.
- Antiquities of Indian Tibet by A. H. Francke 1926.
- Sharqi Architecture of Jaunpur by A. Fuhrer 1889.
- Portfolio Studies of Ancient Hindu Architecture by
B. R. Harrington 1888.
- Antiquarian remains at Sopara and Padana by B.
- Preservation of National Monuments by J. B. Keith
- Architecture in the Himalayas by William Simpson
- Tea Industry in India by S. Baildon 1882.
- Cultivation of Ficus Elastica by C. Bald 1906.
- Diamonds, coals and gold of India by V. Ball 1881.
- Monograph on the woolen fabrics of Bengal by N. N.
- Report on the gums, resins, oleo-resins and resinous
products by M. C. Cooke 1874.
- Liberian coffee in Ceylon by G. A. Cruwell 1878.
- Tin Mining in India by P. Doyle 1879.
- Gold, gems and pearls in Ceylon and South India by
J. Ferguson 1888.
- Jute cultivation in Bengal by P. J. Gomes 1929.
- Indigo manufacture by J. B. Lee.
- De Kinacultuur in Azie by J. C. B. Moens 1882.
- Monograph on paper and papier - Mache in Bengal by
D. N. Mookerji 1908.
- Hand-book of Sericulture by N. G. Mukerji 1912.
- Plants and Drugs of Sind by J. A. Murray 1881.
- Handbook of Cotton cultivation by J. T. Wheeler
Forestry, Gardening, Farming
- Timber trees, timber and fancy woods by E. Balfour
- Notes on Indian Agriculture by B. C. Basu 1893.
- Forest and Flora of North-West and Central India by
D. Brandis 1874.
- Forests and Gardens of South India by H. Cleghorn
- Report on the Teak forests of the Tenasserim
Provinces by H. Falconer 1852.
- Indian conservatory and guide to Orchid Growing by
G. B. Groves 1889.
- Indian flower Gardener by Landolicus 1877.
- Monograph on the coconut Palm by J. Shortt 1888.
- Roses and how to grow them in India by R. B. West
- Cultivation of ornamental plants by H. H. Spry 1841.
- Manual of Indian Timbers by J. S. Gamble 1881.
- Manual of Indian sylviculture by E. E. Fernandez
- Crops of Bengal by D. L. Roy 1906.
- Forest Flora of British Burmah by S. Kurz 1877.
- English vegetables and flowers in India and Ceylon
by D. Mc. Donald 1890..
- Pig sticking or Hog hunting by R. S. S. Baden-Powell
- Sport in Bengal by E. B. Baker 1887
- Large and small game of Bengal by J H Baldwin 1883
- Falconry in the valley of the Indus by R F Burton
- Tiger Shooting in the Doon and Ulwar by J C F
- Ivory King by C F Holder, 1886
- Manual of Indian Sport by A Monkoy 1876
- Historical researches on the sports and wars of the
Mongols and Romans by J Ranking 1826
- Tiger shooting in India by W Rice 1857
- Scottish Moors and Indian Jungles by J T Newall 1889
- Oriental field sports by T Williamson 1819
- Angling in the Kumaun lakes by W Walker 1888
- Wild sports of the East by T Williamson 1807
- Polo in India by G J Younghusband 1890
- Sporting and military adventures by B Walshe 1875..
- Folklore of Bengal by Lal Behari Day 1892
- Santal folk tales by A Campbel 1891
- Popular poetry of the Baloches by M L Dames 1907
- Folk tales of Kashmir by J H Knowles 1888
- Eastern proverbs and emblems by J Long 1881
- Tale of the Tulsi plant and other studies by C A
- Kurukh Folklore in the original by Fred Mahn 1905
- Vickram Charita by Murridass 1855
- Curiosities of Indo-European tradition and folklore
by W K Kelly 1863
- Rajaniti by Lallu Lala 1869
- Contes et legendes de L'Inde ancienne by M Summer
- Chants populaires de L'Inde by M Garcinde Tassy
- Prakrita-Suktarathamala by P C Nahar 1919
- Legends of the Afghan countries by C Masson 1848
- Hatim's Tales by Aurel Stein 1923
- Hitopadesa or the book of good counsel by B M
- Proverbs and folklore of Kumaun and Garhwal by G D
- Tales of the Pandavas by Cimmerian 1884
- Legends of the Panjab by R C Temple
- Outlaws of Kathiawar by C A Kincaid 1905..